Please find more information on the cookies here
We are glad to welcome you back again from 2 pm 13 of May, 2021!
Referring to the relevant Government Decree No. 484/2020. (XI. 10.), only adults protected against COVID-19 and minors under the age of 18 accompanied by them are allowed to enter the museum’s exhibitions. The regulation obliges us to check this condition and to deny entry to those who are unable to present their (valid) Immunity Certificate issued or accepted by the Hungarian authority. High school students can enter without an immunity certificate, but their age must be proved with ID and can enter only accompanied by a protected adult.
Presenting a ticket booked online does not guarantee entry in itself. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR IMMUNITY CERTIFICATE AND PHOTO IDENTITY CARD.
We recommend and thank you if you wear a MASK with regard to the enclosed space and take care of social distancing.
The Múzeumshop can be visited without immunity certificate but wearing a mask here is mandatory to everyone.
For visiting the café, the same rules apply as on exhibitions.
Pursuant to Gov. Decree no. 288/2021 (V.28.) valid during the UEFA EURO 2020 events, immunity certificate is not required for non-Hungarian citizens presenting a ticket to a UEFA EURO 2020 Football Championship (including the matches of the U21 European Championships and the Hungarian Adult Team). This option is expected to be valid until July 11, 2021.
Wednesday – Tursday only temporary exhibitons are open – 10 am -6pm
Friday–Sunday open 10 am – 6 pm
Ticket office and admission: until 5 pm, exhibitions closing from 5.30 pm.
- Temporarily no audio guide service is available. You can find the soundtracks in English on our website and can listen them on your smartphone. (https://en.mng.hu/audioguide/)
- Groups can visit the exhibitions on their own. For inquiries about group visits please write email@example.com .
- On-site educational services will start later, guided tours and group sessions cannot be booked yet.
- Backpacks, bags larger than 30 × 40 cm, umbrellas and wet coats are not permitted in the exhibition areas, cabinets are available for their placement.
- The dome can be visited with permanent exhibitions ticket, during opening hours. Depending on the interest, it may be necessary to limit the number of visitors.
We will regularly review our measures and rules and make amendments if necessary.