Fragment of an angel’s head from the choir screen of the Cistercian Abbey of Pilisszentkereszt
Old Hungarian Collection
|Object type||panel painting|
|Medium, technique||pine-wood, painted, silvered, golden lustre|
67.5 × 38 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.