Please find more information on the cookies here
For a comfortable and smooth visit of The Surrealist Movement from Dalí to Magritte – open until 20 October 2019 – we have collected some practical information for you.
- On 18-20 October, 2019 the Surrealist exhibition is open until 8.00 pm. Last admission and closing of the ticket office: 7.00 pm. The closing of the exhibition hall starts at 7.45 pm. The permanent collection is closed during the prolonged opening hours.
- From 8 July 2019, the exhibition is also open on Mondays from 10.00 AM. Closing of the ticket desk and last admission: 5.00 PM. We kindly inform you that on these extra opening days only the Surrealist exhibition can be visited. The permanent collection and other temporary exhibitions are closed on Mondays.
- With prepurchased or gift tickets you do not need to stand in line for the cash desk. Please go directly to the Information desk with your printed ticket.
- We kindly draw your attention that in case of buying tickets in advance via jegymester.hu we cannot accept invoice or confirmation letter sent by Jegymester. Please log into your account and open the tickets from “My purchases”.
Unused tickets cannot be accepted at any other time!
- EEA citizens above the age of 70, Friends of the Museum Supporters and Patrons do not have to stand in line for the cash desk. Please require your free ticket directly at the Information desk.
- Visitors with disability, ICOM and ICOMOS card holders may jump the queue to the cash desk located closest to the Information desk.
- Visitors with press or teacher ID have to stand in line for the cash desk. This concession does not include an out of turn opportunity.
- We kindly inform you that due to security reasons the number of tickets available is limited. Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice due to security issues, increased visitor numbers, bank holidays, or special events. In case all prepurchased tickets are sold out, the number of available tickets on the spot is limited to 50 pieces per hour.
Please read the Museum Rules prior to your visit.