Please find more information on the cookies here
– from Dísz tér to Buda Castle,
– from the Danube bank from Clark Adam tér (also with Funicular Railway) or through the Castle Garden Basaar (Várkert Bazár)
– taking the Palace lift from Palota út (at Dózsa György tér) up to Castle level – fee: HUF 200/person/direction
From the city by public transportation
From Deák Ferenc tér: Bus 16, alight at Clark Ádám tér or to Dísz tér,
From Ferenciek tere: Bus 5 / 178, alight at Dózsa György tér, walk up on the stairs until the foot of the Castle wall to the Lift,
From Széll Kálmán tér: Bus 16 / 16A / 116 in direction of Dísz tér
From Móricz Zsigmond tér / Gellért tér: Tram 56, alight at Dózsa György tér, walk up on the stairs until the foot of the Castle wall and take the Lift
Entrances of the Gallery:
Building A – only to certain temporary exhibitions shown there, otherwise closed
Building B – staff entrance
Building C – main entrance to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
For disabled visitors
Level access: at Building B (staff entrance), on the right of the arcade on a ramp. From here our attendants is going to show the way to the exhibition area.
– public transport: by Bus 16 leaving from Széll Kálmán square until the stop Palota út, here the elevator entrance can be accessed on a ramp.
– car or taxi: in exceptional cases, through the Secretariat of the Deputy General Director (firstname.lastname@example.org), by registrating with the license plate number, specifying the purpose and expected time of arrival. Permission to enter the Hunyadi Courtyard for our entrance “A” and “B” (where waiting is permitted for a limited time) can be required from Várkapitányság Nonprofit Zrt.
Wheelchairs are available for free during your visit at the Gallery. Please ask the assistance of our colleagues.