Please find more information on the cookies here
– from Dísz tér to Buda Castle,
– from the Danube bank from Clark Adam tér (also with Funicular Railway) or through the Castle Garden Basaar (Várkert Bazár)
– taking the Palace lift from Palota út (at Dózsa György tér) up to Castle level – fee: HUF 200/person/direction
From the city by public transportation
From Deák Ferenc tér: Bus 16, alight at Clark Ádám tér or to Dísz tér,
From Ferenciek tere: Bus 5 / 178, alight at Dózsa György tér, walk up on the stairs until the foot of the Castle wall to the Lift,
From Széll Kálmán tér: Bus 16 / 16A / 116 in direction of Dísz tér
From Móricz Zsigmond tér / Gellért tér: Tram 56, alight at Dózsa György tér, walk up on the stairs until the foot of the Castle wall and take the Lift
Entrances of the Gallery:
Building A – only to certain temporary exhibitions shown there, otherwise closed
Building B – staff entrance
Building C – main entrance to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
For disabled visitors
Level access: at Building B (staff entrance), on the right of the arcade on a ramp. From here our attendants is going to show the way to the exhibition area.
– public transport: by Bus 16 leaving from Széll Kálmán square until the stop Palota út, here the elevator entrance can be accessed on a ramp.
– taxi can take you to the Hunyadi court at the backside of the palace where entrance A and B is accessible.
Wheelchairs are available for free during your visit. Please ask the assistance of our colleague.