Fragment hands and a crown from the choir screen of the Cistercian Abbey of Pilisszentkereszt
Old Hungarian Collection
|Medium, technique||lindenwood, painted, gilt, silvered|
117 × 29.5 × 17 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.