The Calvary, detail of the stationary wing of an altarpiece of Szepeshely (today Spišská Kapitula, Slovakia)
Old Hungarian Collection
|Medium, technique||lindenwood, painted, gilt|
statue: 101.5 × 29 × 16 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.