Fragment of a hand of a statue from the choir screen of the Cistercian Abbey of Pilisszentkereszt
Old Hungarian Collection
|Object type||panel painting|
|Medium, technique||pine-wood, tempera, silvered|
image (with frame): 96 × 38 × 4 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.